The countdown to this year’s Online Information Conference has begun, and with an anticipated 400 delegates from over 35 countries, and a line-up of internationally renowned keynote speakers, it promises to maintain the benchmark it has set for itself in becoming the year’s premier event for information professionals.
The event runs for two days on 19th and 20th November at the Victoria Park Plaza, London. Key learning opportunities from this year’s event include:
- New strategies for using social media to collaborate and build relationships.
- Making sense and creating value from Big Data.
- New methods and business models for e-publishing.
- How to create and structure content for a multi-device, multi-platform world.
- New and emerging business models for open data and open access.
- Keeping up with developments in search technologies.
There is also a great opportunity to network before, during and after the event with the fantastic Bizzabo event app. Available to download for iPad/iPhone and Android devices, it will give up-to-date information about the conference proceedings and enable users to share their experience, arrange meetings and discover new friends via its integration with the professional LinkedIn network. Details about the app on the Conference website or read a review of the app on Techcrunch.
I’m looking forward to meeting as many people as I can at this year’s event – either in person or via the app. If you want to make the most of the conference experience, I highly recommend downloading and using the app….now! Happy networking!
(Steve Dale – Chairman Online Information Conference Committee)