The mere presence of other people can boost your performance, and 8 other research-backed findings about collaboration and teamwork.
A useful list of evidence-based attributes associated with effective team collaboration.
1. The mere presence of other people can boost your performance.
2. A familiar team has benefits like a home stadium.
3. Virtual teams can outperform face-to-face teams.
4. A balance of extroverts and introverts makes for a better team.
5. Most good teams have one analytic thinker on board.
6. Teams perform better when they include both men and women.
7. There’s a danger of teams splitting into sub-groups.
8. Effective teams depend on “social sensitivity.”
9. The best teams communicate outside of formal meetings.
Are there more?
See on 99u.com