These are my links for November 27th through December 4th:
- 100+ More Ways to Organize Your Life – Last year we featured over 100 web applications to organize every aspect of your life, from your belongings to your social calendar, and more. Since then, many have been significantly improved and lots of new apps have been released.
From basic to do lists to event planning, fitness, educational organizers, and more, here are 100 new applications to get you even more organized.
- 30 Alternative Tools To Twitter Search And Tracking Memes On Twitter | Smart Advi$e.info – 30 Alternative Tools To Twitter Search And Tracking Memes On Twitter. If you are as disappointed (annoyed) about twitter search as me, here are 30 alternatives to twitter search and to track memes on twitter
- Wikipatterns – Wiki Patterns – Want to grow from 10 users to 100, or 1000? Applying patterns that help coordinate people's efforts and guide the growth of content, and recognizing anti-patterns that might hinder growth – can give your wiki the greatest chance of success.
Wikipatterns.com is a toolbox of patterns & anti-patterns, and a guide to the stages of wiki adoption. It's also a wiki, which means you can help build the information based on your experiences!
- White Label Social Networking Software – A list of white label social networking software. Software available for you to launch your own social network today.
- Imaginatik – Idea Management, Innovation Management software, open innovation and collaborative innovation – Imaginatik is the leading vendor of Innovation and Idea Management technology and services. With over ten years experience, spanning over 300 clients, we offer our customers unrivalled insights and technology expertise to support their innovation initiatives.
The old adage 'a fool with a tool is still a fool' applies for Innovation Management software as for any people-driven technology solution. Our ongoing research commitment allows us to incorporate leading-edge insights into our approach, and our large client base gives us a real-life testing ground for new features and business methods. We have the resources and expertise to help clients design and successfully implement their programs, from simplistic systems to advanced Ideas-to-Cash environments.